Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aftermath

Roleplay in the aftermath of the Demon Wars and face off againts the former Trizerion Empire as they struggle for system-wide rule.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just a few questions, please answer these

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Status Report
Hit Points (HP):
just a few questions, please answer these Left_bar_bleue20000/20000just a few questions, please answer these Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Skill Points (SP):
just a few questions, please answer these Left_bar_bleue7500/7500just a few questions, please answer these Empty_bar_bleue  (7500/7500)
Race: Vampyr

just a few questions, please answer these Empty
PostSubject: just a few questions, please answer these   just a few questions, please answer these Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:06 pm

ok, I just looked through the rules, and I have a few questions, since I didnt see them answered...

1: what races ARE there for your characters? just wondering so I know what I can choose from...

2: is there a post requirment for dual wielding/dual weapons? so I know if/when my character can have dual blades

3: can forms have weapons that do not count towards your total weapon amount? because judging by the rules it looks like you can only have 3 weapons [99% chance this is true], so I'm wondering if you can have a 4th one that is only available in a form.

4: if a weapon shatters, do you have to wait a certain amount of posts before you can get a replacement, to make it more realistic, or can you just go ahead and be a noob and have a weapon in your next rp? [as long as its been approved] personally I would wait atleast 25 posts even if this ISN'T made a rule..

thats all for now, please answer.

btw, there's a typo in the forms rules... I think its that one lol
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Seraph DeLauren
Admin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Status Report
Hit Points (HP):
just a few questions, please answer these Left_bar_bleue25000/25000just a few questions, please answer these Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Skill Points (SP):
just a few questions, please answer these Left_bar_bleue10000/10000just a few questions, please answer these Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Race: Electromorph (Electricity)

PostSubject: Re: just a few questions, please answer these   just a few questions, please answer these Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:33 pm

1. Available races can be found on your character sheet once it's been activated.
2. There is no requirement for dual-wielding. In fact, there may be set weapons for specific races. I haven't decided if I want that here or just in the books yet.
3. You can have a form-specific weapon, but you have to label it as so.
4. Thats a good idea, having to wait to get a new weapon if it shatters. However, if the weapon is unique to that person and not race-specific, then that weapon will have double the Resiliency of a normal weapon. I'll go ahead and make this a rule.
Back to top Go down
https://trizerionvengeance.forumotion.com
Soul

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Status Report
Hit Points (HP):
just a few questions, please answer these Left_bar_bleue20000/20000just a few questions, please answer these Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Skill Points (SP):
just a few questions, please answer these Left_bar_bleue7500/7500just a few questions, please answer these Empty_bar_bleue  (7500/7500)
Race: Vampyr

PostSubject: Re: just a few questions, please answer these   just a few questions, please answer these Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:06 pm

thanks Jonny, mind if I call you that?, just gotta say again to be an ass and becuase I wanna make sure, form specific weapons dont count towards your weapons limit?

and btw thanks I could help out wiht that rule lol

edit: btw just gotta say again, can you reactivate the accounts and delete my first one? mare wants to help out <_< lol. you might have already reactivated them but.. ehh.. w/e lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a few questions, please answer these   just a few questions, please answer these Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just a few questions, please answer these
Page 1 of 1