Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aftermath

Roleplay in the aftermath of the Demon Wars and face off againts the former Trizerion Empire as they struggle for system-wide rule.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Runup to the Imperial Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonathan Seraph DeLauren
Admin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Status Report
Hit Points (HP):
The Runup to the Imperial Return Left_bar_bleue25000/25000The Runup to the Imperial Return Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Skill Points (SP):
The Runup to the Imperial Return Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Runup to the Imperial Return Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Race: Electromorph (Electricity)

The Runup to the Imperial Return Empty
PostSubject: The Runup to the Imperial Return   The Runup to the Imperial Return Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:00 pm

Welcome, traveller! Welcome to the Kryn System, home to the Four Repbulics and to the Xeraxian Monarchy! I can tell you're new to this general area of space, so I'll tell you about what has recently happened. This whole mess started with the Xeraxian Wars, hear? Put that hand down! I didn't mean like that! Anyways, the Xeraxian Wars started with some crackshot pilot (me) who decided he'd lead a practice assault on a Xeraxian outpost. The Monarchy saw this as an act of war and instead of going through the usual wartime process of finding out just which Republic did the act, they declared war on all four Republics. At first, only my home republic, the Republic of the Sky, was willing to fight back, but after several attacks, the Emeraldine Republic, the Zenerox Republic, and the Draco Republic all responded to these acts sperately, thus earning the name Xeraxian Wars and not Xeraxian War.
The Monarchy fought a noble battle, but eventually defeat came, along with their most battle-hungry military leader: Grand Admiral Josef Tomas Krakov. The Republics signed a peace treaty and I, well, I was placed on guard duty for the two Xeraxian princesses as "punishment" for what I'd done.
Peace didn't last long.
Some Draco Republic scientists, testing out some of the newer features on a Necromancer-II station, accidentally opened up a gateway to what could be called Hell. From there came Hakron, the Demon King, and for me, a gift of Lycanthropy. I fought Hakron and lost several times, but the last time I fought him, I regained control of myself in my Lycan form and won. That reversed the damage that had been done to me and several of my friends. Peace lasted for a year before we were thrust into another battle. This time with a squadron of old Hunter-class fighter/bombers under the ownership of the supposedly-banished Trizerion Empire. How did they get ahold of those ships? Don't ask.
Back to top Go down
https://trizerionvengeance.forumotion.com

The Runup to the Imperial Return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aftermath :: Welcome and Rules :: The Story So Far . . .-
Jump to: