Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aftermath

Roleplay in the aftermath of the Demon Wars and face off againts the former Trizerion Empire as they struggle for system-wide rule.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oooo someone's getting angry xP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Status Report
Hit Points (HP):
oooo someone's getting angry xP Left_bar_bleue20000/20000oooo someone's getting angry xP Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Skill Points (SP):
oooo someone's getting angry xP Left_bar_bleue7500/7500oooo someone's getting angry xP Empty_bar_bleue  (7500/7500)
Race: Vampyr

oooo someone's getting angry xP Empty
PostSubject: oooo someone's getting angry xP   oooo someone's getting angry xP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:53 pm

just want to ask first, who did you delete?

ok now I go that out of the way, I just want to say again, like I did in my email, I've been really busy lately so getting online for long is a real pain in the ass, but if you need help, send me a pm asking and I'll get an email to tell me about it, so I'll try my best to get on and help out. Also, I've been rping lately with someone, I think I could get her to join, maybe not though because she's a... noob*... in paragraph rping <.<

* if ANYONE calls her that, I'll kill you -_-"

edit: haha I just reilised I'm a moderator xD o.O odd, me and my rp sis *coughMarecough* [*coughJulezcough*] are the two mods
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Seraph DeLauren
Admin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Status Report
Hit Points (HP):
oooo someone's getting angry xP Left_bar_bleue25000/25000oooo someone's getting angry xP Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Skill Points (SP):
oooo someone's getting angry xP Left_bar_bleue10000/10000oooo someone's getting angry xP Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Race: Electromorph (Electricity)

PostSubject: Re: oooo someone's getting angry xP   oooo someone's getting angry xP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:41 am

Mei was the one deleted. Everybody else is active. To an extent. Also, tell your girlfriend that I will personally teach her how to paragraph RP if she wants to learn.
Back to top Go down
https://trizerionvengeance.forumotion.com
Soul

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Status Report
Hit Points (HP):
oooo someone's getting angry xP Left_bar_bleue20000/20000oooo someone's getting angry xP Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Skill Points (SP):
oooo someone's getting angry xP Left_bar_bleue7500/7500oooo someone's getting angry xP Empty_bar_bleue  (7500/7500)
Race: Vampyr

PostSubject: Re: oooo someone's getting angry xP   oooo someone's getting angry xP Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:28 am

no, I'd rather teach her myself. problem is she hasnt been online in... well... since not long after I posted that... << also, ACTIVITY Johnny. you seem to have quit on the site you havnt been on in a month
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oooo someone's getting angry xP   oooo someone's getting angry xP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oooo someone's getting angry xP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aftermath :: Other Stuff :: Chat Room-
Jump to: