Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aftermath

Roleplay in the aftermath of the Demon Wars and face off againts the former Trizerion Empire as they struggle for system-wide rule.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My weapons... [Dædlus & Ragnarok ~ Daichi] not finished yet {gotta eat..}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soul

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Status Report
Hit Points (HP):
My weapons... [Dædlus & Ragnarok ~ Daichi] not finished yet {gotta eat..} Left_bar_bleue20000/20000My weapons... [Dædlus & Ragnarok ~ Daichi] not finished yet {gotta eat..} Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Skill Points (SP):
My weapons... [Dædlus & Ragnarok ~ Daichi] not finished yet {gotta eat..} Left_bar_bleue7500/7500My weapons... [Dædlus & Ragnarok ~ Daichi] not finished yet {gotta eat..} Empty_bar_bleue  (7500/7500)
Race: Vampyr

My weapons... [Dædlus & Ragnarok ~ Daichi] not finished yet {gotta eat..} Empty
PostSubject: My weapons... [Dædlus & Ragnarok ~ Daichi] not finished yet {gotta eat..}   My weapons... [Dædlus & Ragnarok ~ Daichi] not finished yet {gotta eat..} Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:49 pm

Name: Ðæđℓนร & Яคġภคŗǿķ
Type: Duel Swords
Dmg.: ??? help ???
Special Abilities: None really, except for the fact that both are extremely lightly, weighing almost nothing.
History: Dædlus and Ragnarok are two identical swords with different colors. The origin of these blades are unknown, except fo rhte fact that they were taken from another vamp that was using them to kill his victims. Jason took them after a fight with the vamp* and now uses them to defend himself when he is under attack, or to warn off anyone that tries to attack him.
Picture/Appearance: Dædlus and Ragnarok are two Identical swords, slightly longer then normal duel blades, thin with jagged edges along the front, curving in slightly, the back edge straight the whole way along, both edges meeting at the end on a sharp point [35º angle].
Dædlus is light blue, while Ragnarok is blood red.

* I will make a fanfic of that, if your into the gorey details..

Name: Ðคιςђι
Type: Bladed Chain
Dmg.: ??? help ???
Special Abilities: Daichi has a long reach, it's full length being 15 feet [4.5 meters]
History:
Picture/Appearance:
Back to top Go down

My weapons... [Dædlus & Ragnarok ~ Daichi] not finished yet {gotta eat..}
Page 1 of 1